Learn beginner punch needle techniques in a fun and relaxed environment. This workshop will be 3 hours, and we will make a 7-inch round botanical-themed punch needle located in Kailua on Oahu. All materials will be provided.
This workshop will cover how to:
- Choose a suitable fiber/ yarn and cloth
- Stretch the cloth on the hoop evenly
- Thread the punch needle
- Use the punch needle safely and easily stitch evenly
- Create different textures
- Finish your punch needle and display it
- Use your own designs for future projects
This workshop will be on Saturday, January 28th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at a lovely open-air studio flooded with natural light in Kailua on Oahu. There are 10 spots available.
Please choose either boho monster or tidal monster for your fiber pack for the workshop.
I will email you the location and parking information once I receive payment.